Over 50 percent of single people are now dating online, but how do you flirt effectively in the world of digidating. Flirting is an art, but flirting by text or Tweet presents its own challenges. Itâ€™s important to keep your messages simple, sensual and as unobtrusive as possible. People are busy at work so if you interrupt their day too much, your message may go from alluring to annoying. You also want to make sure that your date/lover/partner enjoys the digital foreplay.
Here are some messages and tips for your Tweetheart!
- Missing your kisses already. Hurry (home/back) tonight for more! Let him/her know you love the way they kiss. Itâ€™s hot, flattering and will make their day.
- You were in my dreams last night. Canâ€™t wait to tell you more! Sweet dreams about someone you love may just be the highest form of flattery. Even your subconscious thinks he/she is dream worthy. And donâ€™t forget to come up with a good dream story!
- I canâ€™t get you out of my mind. Who wouldnâ€™t be flattered to know that they are memorable and that what you feel for them is real? It just lets them know that you are thinking about them.
- You were incredible last night! If he responds that he enjoyed being with you, too, ask him if heâ€™s ready for an encore. When your guy rocks your world in the bedroom, he loves to hear about it. Heâ€™s also very likely to want to get together again and again.
- When can I see you again? Donâ€™t be afraid to let him know youâ€™re interested, especially early on in the relationship.
- Can you sneak away for lunch or coffee? A chance to slip away during the day can make a personâ€™s day much more special. It also makes them feel that you are interested in talking to them, being with them, not just a booty call.
- Good Morning Handsome/Beautiful!Â A nice way to wake up and feel appreciated (and flattered). Itâ€™s the kind of message that can make someone specialâ€™s day, and it will bring them back for more.
- Sending a good night kiss! Sweet dreams. Â It doesnâ€™t hurt to be in his/her thoughts as they drift off to sleep. They may send a good night kiss back, or ask if they can come over and tuck you in.