Yeah, you’re on an online dating site… Now what? In the spirit of sisterhood, here are some tips to ensure he’ll swipe right!
Let’s be honest, looks spark his interest.
- Overexposure is never cool. Unless you’re looking for a “hit and split” situation, (if you are though, rock on, Sister!) think twice about posting pics to your profile that expose more of your body than your personality.
- Though posting a couple of group photos is cool, it’s pretty dicey if you don’t post recent pics that clearly show your face.
- Keep the duck lips, fish lips, and finger mustache pics in 2014. BTW, bathroom selfies are a turnoff.
Baring your inner hotness will keep the fires burning.
- Keep it simple, Beauty! Be clear about who you are and know what makes you fabulous. Share that, but only that. #ownyourawesome
- It’s a small world… Coworkers, potential bosses, friends, Mr. Right Now, and your future Mr. Right could see your profile. Keep it classy!
- Save it for the shrink. This is definitely NOT the place to discuss past relationship fails.
- Put your best face forward but keep it real. We know you’re not a catfish so don’t turn yourself into one by stretching the truth, lying about your age, or over-photoshopping your pics. That’s just nothing but bad karma and who needs that?
- Have a girlfriend read it before you make your profile public.
So there you have it. Some tips to kickstart your Dating Resolutions with a little class.
(From Never Liked It Anyway, the number one destination for all things break-ups and bounce-back! It’s the place to buy, sell and tell all things ex! Sell your breakup baggage, tell your story and join the community of rock stars bouncing back better than ever! )