By Cassie Ciopryna
Mundane, not so fun tasks can sometimes remind us of another particular activity that (should be) fun. We’ve looked at how the dentist can remind us of bad sex—and now we’ve got another one for you. Changing a tire? Bad sex? I mean, we really don’t see the difference here…
- You have no clue what you’re doing. We’ve all been there at some point. Wait, where does this go? I have to put my finger where? How do I get this thing off? So many questions. And you just want to get it over with.
- You work up a sweat. Did I plan on exercising today? It’s like 80 degrees and no A/C on. This is turning to be quite the ordeal and very unexpected. I’d rather go back to bed, or sit in my car.
- You don’t have all the tools you need to get the job done. What’s the thing called that jacks up the car? And what’s that you say you need in order to get off? Well, I don’t have either of those.
- You feel like you’re being judged. Ok people, yup, just drive by me all alone clueless on the side of the road. And please, don’t look at me this way when I’m down here. Is this working at all? Yes? No? Some sort of hint please!
- Undercarriage. That’s the only word I need to say here. It’s probably not really necessary when changing a tire, but again, what’s going on?
- You might have to call someone for assistance. AAA, a good friend, the person next door. . .hey, who knows who might come in handy here! Sometimes you have to do what you think is best and will work out for you in the long run. Just tap me out, please. I’m done.
(From Never Liked It Anyway, the number one destination for all things break-ups and bounce-back! It’s the place to buy, sell and tell all things ex! Sell your breakup baggage, tell your story and join the community of rock stars bouncing back better than ever! )